Sunday, July 15, 2007

SO NOT FUNN! i keep leaving things behind at people's place or car. I left Pipat's hamster cage at Vin's car last week and one week later, its gonee. His dad threw it away. Cant believe it but yes its gonee. I was so sad and angry that when i got the news, i wanted to cry. I wanted to put Munchie in the cage the first day i got it from Pipat but ahhhh thanks to my bad memory, no new home for Munchie. I had it all planned. A new proper home for Munchie with a wheel in it so he cant run and not escape. Then a new companion for him! Be it a guy or girl. i really want to get him a friend. Almost got one from Pet Lovers on Sat, lucky i didnt. Or both of them wont have a proper home. Okay not that Munchie's current home is bad but it has no wheel! :(((

ALL I WANT FOR MY BIRTHDAY IS A NICE CAGE WITH A WHEEL FOR MUNCHIE!

Plus today i left my stuffs at Jhong's place and he already left for army.! I was so angry that i actually forgot bout those stuffs la. fuck it. why my memory so bad.?! I called Jhong and he told me to go to his dad's working place to get the keys. Damn so tired already still had to walk all the way there and to his place to get the stuffs. I was actually stomping my feets and shoutin as i walked there. haha. Argh. I think i need a bigger harddisk for my brain.!!



this is abit late.

H A P P Y B I R T H D A Y J O L Y N!
the doggy tag says : I have found a friend in you :)
thats why we got it.

(pictures soon)

No comments: